Monday, July 22, 2013

G'NAT Art Tour Underway

So I had this idea to do an art tour, inspired by all my musically inclined friends who get to tour, I suppose. You may ask, "Wut?" Well, as a multi media sculptor, lover of music, nomadic creature, and a bit of a ham, I had this notion to collaborate with musicians that I love: making costumes, stage and/or video props, packing them up in my truck, and then traveling across the US to deliver and document some awesome kinda happenings with each of them on stage, and/or through photography and video. I giggled when I thought of doing this, which is how I gauge the quality of my ideas. Therefore, the G'NAT Art Tour has been born! Somewhat commercial in nature, I am devoting my G'NAT Productions activities to this endeavor, with a page on the website devoted to the tour. Studio production of sculptures for my awesome band collaborators FLASHCLASH, mr. Gnome, Damn the Witch Siren, Spaceface, and Chris Unck and the Black Roses are underway! Tour dates and merch will be revealed asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment